Thursday, May 08, 2008

Je t'aime, Cannes!


This weekend I will be in France. Whoa. Take a deep breath, do a happy-dance, and read that again. I will be in France! You better not be dancing because you are glad I'm outta the country for a while (some friend you are). You better be dancing because I can't contain enough dance in my own body to express the joy that is within.

The Cannes Film Festival is a once in lifetime chance. I read some travel books at the bookstore that say the everyday person's (read: non celeb's) chance of getting into the festival is almost zero. "Almost" because, well, I-- along with 24 of my fellow UGAers, will be in attendance. One book said "you have a better chance of winning the lottery, getting struck by lightning, and seeing Big Foot all in the same day than getting into the Festival."

Well dang. Updates from Cannes to come... until then...

Au Revoir!

1 comment:

katealtmix said...

i danced for you! that is really awesome, can't wait for updates!!