Monday, May 15, 2006

Time for a Change

Upon seeing my watch, my brother made the comment that it looked like a party favor he had received in kindergarten after a Ninja Turtle Themed birthday. I tried to take this as a compliment, but the more I looked at it, the more I realized he was right. I hate it when he's right.

So that's when I got this.
It screamed "Responsibility!" and "Maturity!" and "Better Make That a Venti Caramel Mochiato, Paul!"... but alas. It ticks. It actually ticks, like clocks do in the movies. And as hard as I try, I can't get the ticking out of my head. I try to sleep- it ticks. I try to read- there it is, ticking away. It's like a ticking bomb that follows me around, or an annoying song you can't seem to get out of your head. I can't hide it in my pocket, or under my pillow. I also can't read the hands fast enough or without panicking.

It's back to the Turtles for me. It was a good faith effort. And Paul... better make that a Strawberry Milk- to go.

No comments: